It is hard to find math intervention kits. This kit is aimed at beginning of the year second grade and first grade (all year). It is Common Core Aligned and meets all math standards for 1st grade (those standards students should know by the end of first grade).
It addresses the four areas of math (algebraic thinking, number sense, geometry and measurement & data).
This kit contains:
- diagnostic assessments for each of the 4 areas
- answer keys for all diagnostic tests and progress monitoring tools
- 'What do I teach next?' page for each area; based on the problems missed, activities and instruction is provided.
- 2 progress monitoring assessments for each area (8 total)
- anecdotal note recording page for each assessment
- data collection pages and graphs for each area (4 total)
- independent activities/homework ideas for each area to support instruction
You will receive almost 50 pages of intervention material!