This resource provides you with the following two-dimensional shapes and coordinating picture cards:
• rectangle (calculator, phone, blackboard, door, easel, flag, map, and playing card)
• square (slice of cheese, game board, chocolate bar, cracker, picture frame, quilt square, letter tile, and window)
• circle (button, clock, cookie, lollipop, penny, pizza, happy face, and tire)
• triangle (pennant, coat hanger, slice of pizza, sail boat, tortilla chip, watermelon, yield sign, and musical triangle)
• oval (mirror, plate, ring, pool, race track, and rug)
• diamond (baseball diamond, playing card, design on sweater , earrings, kite, and road sign)
• rhombus (baseball diamond, playing card, design on sweater , earrings, kite, and road sign)
• hexagon (jewel, ring with jewel, honeycomb, snowflake, soccer ball, and watch
• octagon (medal, bolt, spider web, and stop sign)
• pentagon (birdhouse, dog house, price tag, street sign, superhero symbol, and tea bag )
• trapezoid (lock, popcorn, purse, and weight)
Both rhombus and diamond are provided; select the term that coordinates with your math program.
This resource addresses the following Preschool Readiness Skills:
• sort and classify by category (shape)
• identify/ name geometric shapes and their attributes
• compare two dimensional shapes
• recognize geometric shapes in the environment
Directions are provided to prepare, organize and use kit materials.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!