Also included in
- This bundle is a digital math activity set for double-digit addition and double-digit subtraction strategies (2-digit addition and 2-digit subtraction with regrouping). The activities come ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. It covers both regrouping and non-regrouping problems. The resource ali$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
This is a digital math activity for double-digit addition strategies (2-digit addition). The activities come ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. It covers both regrouping and non-regrouping problems. The resource aligns with one of the 2nd grade Common Core Math Standards in the Numbers and Operations in Base Ten (2.NBT.5). Topics and strategies covered are base-ten blocks, give and take, open number line, break-apart strategy, and the standard algorithm.
When you download the file, you will open a PDF. The links to the Google Slides are available on page 5 of this PDF file. The links to Seesaw are on page 6. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Seesaw, Canvas, or other platforms outside of Google Slides.
- Base-Ten Method
- Break Apart Method Without Regrouping
- Break Apart Method With Regrouping
- Give and Take Method
- Open Number Line (with jumps provided)
- Open Number Line (without jumps)
- Standard Algorithm Without Regrouping
- Standard Algorithm With Regrouping
- Mixed Review- Horiztonal
- Mixed Review- Vertical
- 2.NBT.5- Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
For the full 2.NBT.5 units, check out this standards-aligned lesson sets:
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.