2 Digit Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Activities with Worksheets
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Looking for the BEST 2nd grade math centers for your classroom? These 42 hands on math activities are PERFECT for your classroom! Cover every standard including: place value, 2 digit addition and subtraction with regrouping, geometry, fractions, measurement, telling time, US money and multiplicationPrice $55.68Original Price $87.00Save $31.32
Looking for the BEST 2 digit addition and subtraction with regrouping games for your 2nd or 3rd graders? Don't sleep on these adding and subtracting 2 digit number activities and math centers! Students will practice adding and subtracting 2 digit numbers in 6 different ways including 2 addition with regrouping games, 2 subtraction with regrouping games and 2 word problem games.
What's Inside: 6 Two Digit Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Centers
- Two 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Matching Games
- Two 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Matching Games
- One 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Word Problem Game
- One 2 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problem Game
Standards Covered in the 2 Digit Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Games:
- 2.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies.2 By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
- 2.NBT.B.5 Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- 2.NBT.B.9 Explain why addition and subtraction strategies work, using place value and the properties of operations
These 2nd Grade Addition and Subtraction Games are PERFECT For:
- Small Groups
- Independent Work
- Earlier Finishers
- Unit Review
- Test Prep
- Spiral Reviewing
& so much more!
Teaching addition and subtraction to 1000? Check out my resource for a unit plan and more resources here: Addition and Subtraction to 1000 Unit
If you like what you see, check out my second grade math center bundle as well: Second Grade Common Core Math Centers BUNDLE
Find Other Math Centers Below:
2. Two Digit Addition and Subtraction Centers