Also included in
- Try this new and unique strategy for teaching multi-digit multiplication using colors, shapes, and organizers to visually teach math. Also included is multiplication on graph paper, which promotes organization and neatness. Use these organizers and worksheets for:Whole class - large group learningIE$22.00$34.25Save $12.25
- These visual, concrete strategies use colors and shapes to visually teach 2 digit x 2 digit multiplication and long division. These are hands-on, interactive methods that help and guide students through the process. Use these organizers and worksheets for:New multiplication and long division learner$11.00$15.75Save $4.75
- NEW differentiated strategies for teaching multiplication and long division using colors, shapes, and organizers to visually teach math. These are concrete methods that help students visualize the process. This method uses graphic organizers allowing students to visualize the step-by-step process.Th$29.99$48.75Save $18.76
- This Ultimate Bundle features everything you need to teach any level of multiplication and division to all learners - fantastic for beginners, special education, and intervention students. Students learn to multiply multi-digit numbers and solve long division problems using visual strategies! These$47.00$93.75Save $46.75
This is a differentiated strategy for teaching multi-digit multiplication using organizers and worksheets to help students visualize the multiplication process. This new double-digit multiplication method uses colors and shapes to provide a visual, concrete method for teaching 2-digit multiplication.
Use these organizers and worksheets for:
- Whole class - large group learning
- IEP accommodations for special education students
- students who are in a Response to Intervention (RTI) program
- Students who need simple a differentiation strategy
- Reluctant learners - struggling students
- Small group intense instruction
This 2-digit multiplication graphic organizer set comes complete with 11 worksheets using organizers, plus blank organizers designed to make the standard multiplication algorithm for 2-digit multiplication easier to understand. (Blank organizers are to be written on by hand - this resource is NOT EDITABLE!)
- 3 pages of directions so you’re comfortable teaching this method
- 8 pages of multiplication shape graphic organizers (4 in color, 4 black & white) to help students learn the process of multiplication.
- 3 ready-made multiplication worksheet pages without regrouping so students can learn the process and method before worrying about regrouping.
- 6 different multiplication with regrouping worksheets providing lots of skilled practice.
- 2 multiplication worksheets on graph paper to help students transition to independence.
- Answer Keys to all worksheets – all of the steps are shown for easy grading!
How will this kit help your students?
- The organizers provide students with a visual to guide them through the process of multiplication.
- Shapes and colors provide students with concrete visuals as they learn to follow the progression of steps needed to solve double-digit multiplication problems.
- Organizers and worksheets make great interventions, accommodations, or modifications for RTI students and special education.
- Teachers can easily provide the right amount of scaffolding to help students by selecting the “just right” level for each student.
- Graph paper worksheets provide an easy transition from the organizers to independence!
Many teachers use these organizers and worksheets as IEP accommodations for special education students or students who are in a Response to Intervention (RTI) program. This resource is simple to differentiate and makes a great accommodation for IEP students.
Note: This resource is not editable by computer, but made to be written on by hand.
*Updated December 2020 - Updated fonts, improved spacing on several pages, and more clear graph paper.
*Updated February 2019 - 2 additional organizers featuring 6 and 9 problems per page were added in both color and black and white.
*Updated October 2018 - triangles were changed to pentagons to provide a larger space for students to write numbers.
Looking for MORE Multiplication and Division Math Organizer sets?