Scoot is FUN!
Scoot is a whole-group activity that can be used in many ways.
It is a high-engagement, fast, and physical (in that students are working and moving around the room in short spaces of time) activity.
Scoot can be used as;
- A whole-group game
- Math skill practice
- Math skill review
- Individual or small group task cards
- A Math center activity
- Independent work
- Early finishers
- Math group prompts
This resource has instructions on how to set up and how to play. There are 30 multiplication task cards, in color and in black and white. There are blank cards for adding or creating your own. There are student recording sheets and answer sheets. Also there are arrow cards for new classes learning the ropes of scoot. This is explained in the teacher notes.
Included in this resource:
1. Teacher instructions
2. 30 Multiplication Scoot cards, color
3. 30 Multiplication Scoot cards, black and white (same problems as color set)
4. Blank Scoot cards, color
5. Blank Scoot cards, black and white
6. Pit Stop cards, color
7. Pit Stop cards, black and white
8. Student Recording Sheet for multiplication
9. Multiplication Answer sheet
10. Arrow cards, blank
11. Arrow cards, left pointing (with ‘Next’)
12. Arrow cards, right pointing (with ‘Next’)