Also included in
- Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource is designed to challenge students with 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication and long division word problems all about the National Parks.Multiplication Word Problems Resource Includes:3 Page Classwork Handouts1 Pag$5.40$6.00Save $0.60
- Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource bundle is designed to challenge students with 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication, long division, addition, and subtraction word problems all about the National Parks. There are four resources included in this bun$10.25$12.00Save $1.75
- Do you use the National Parks with your students? This comprehensive bundle includes 18 resources to bring the national parks to your classroom. From math to writing, project based learning and research activities, this bundle will carry you through the year! Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!M$48.00$68.50Save $20.50
- Are you a 4th grade math teacher looking for resources that span the entire school year?! Then this is the bundle for you! With over 30 resources, you'll have something for nearly every topic you cover in 4th grade math. Topics include:AdditionSubtractionMultiplying by 1 Digit Numbers2 Digit by 2 Di$65.00$95.25Save $30.25
Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource is designed to challenge students with 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication word problems all about the National Parks.
Included in this resource:
- 3 Page Classwork Handouts
- 1 Page Homework Handout
- 1 Page Extention Handout
- Exit Slip
- Task Card Option
- Answer Key
- Full Color and BW Printing Options
It is suggested to complete this activity over two 30-45 minutes math periods. Please note, the task card option includes the same questions at the classwork & homework handouts
Did you know? This resource is included in my National Park Ultimate Bundle. Purchase today and receive all future National Park resources I post to my store (except national park reading comprehension resources).
See what teachers are saying about this resource:
- "This is one of my favorite purchases! My students and I found it engaging and appropriate for different levels of mastery. My favorite part was that my students had to actually read the word problem to complete it with accuracy. They couldn't just pick out the numbers and solve. They actually had to read and use a chart to locate information. Plus it incorporates more than just multiplication. Nice work!"
- "I just loved this product for my fourth graders. I left this for a sub, and was really pleased with it. I especially love the real world data and how students got to review how to work with information in a table format. Thank you, thank you!"
- "Wow! Very well done. My 4th graders loved these problems. I like how you included an answer key for quick grading."
Check out some related resources:
Connect with Me!