Fraction Line Up - This two player game helps students order fractions (with uncommon but simple denominators).
Tic Tac Toe Four In a Row - There are four game boards (adding/subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and a blank one). The two players try to make four in a row.
How can I use this product?
Creates an instant math center. Or play your students to see if they understand these basic fraction concepts. They would also be fun for a Family Math Night.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 13 pages
* Cover/Copyright (2 pages)
* Fraction Line Up Instructions (2 pages)
* Fraction Line Up Games Cards (3 pages)
* Tic Tac Toe Four in a Row Instructions (2 pages)
* Tic Tac Toe Four in a Row Adding/Subtracting Fractions(1 page)
* Tic Tac Toe Four in a Row Multiplying Fractions (1 page)
* Tic Tac Toe Four in a Row Dividing Fractions (1 page)
* TIc Tac Toe Four in a Row Blank (for students to make their own game (1 page)
Note: You will need an egg carton for Fraction Line Up and markers (buttons, coins, beans, etc.) for Four in a Row.
Is this available in a bundle?
Not at this time.
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my other Fraction Activities
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook