Students will love this exciting 2-part Boomwhacker Rock song. Parts have been provided in both treble staff and color-coded circular notation. One part is significantly less advanced allowing teachers to accommodate a wide range of playing abilities.
Student parts begin after the introduction at 0:19.
- parts of a song (intro, verse, outro)
- treble notes middle C to second space A
- ta, ti-ti, ta rest in the song itself
plus tika-tika, ta-a and ta-a-a-a in the "Music Math" SMART activity
This package includes:
- Accompaniment track (mp3)
- SMART Notebook file
- PDF with sheet music and lesson ideas