Updated for 2020-2021! The curriculum is a living bundle that includes Google Drive access with the download, including any other updates I may add this month! Intended for 11th grade, but absolutely usable for 8th grade. I , and include FULL descriptions of all content and concepts with new teachers in mind. You won’t have to lift a finger!
Includes full curriculum for U.S. History:
- Works independent of a textbook!
- Access to all curriculum updates for life!
- Pacing for regular and block schedule classes!
- Curriculum covers the Colonial Era through the 21st century
- Weekly engaging Jig-saw and other group activities
- Four ESCAPE ROOM Classroom Activities
- Innovative in-class currency system to engage and motivate students!
- Editable personally-crafted PowerPoints!
- Explanations of ALL lecture information and activities for each week!
- Student short answer and long essay models
- Fun classroom review games to engage students and reinforce learning
- 14 editable quizzes + keys
- 4 multiple-choice tests + keys (includes Midterm and Final)
- 14 short answer questions + keys
- 8+ essays to choose from + keys
- Simplified essay and project rubrics
- Comprehensive Review Timelines
- Personalized Review Games
- Profile information for Quizlet and Kahoot
- PDF on how I teach writing, content, grade, structure the class, and review
I also have plenty of other AP History, AP Psychology, and regular history resources below, including , writing bundles, and more!
(all updated for 2019-2020!)
American Government (coming soon!)
Economics (coming soon!)
(all updated for 2019!)
YouTube Review Videos (AP World, AP Euro, APUSH, & AP Psych)