Integration, integration, integration. This project integrates social studies, reading and writing and technology, into a project. Students will use PowerPoint or Live Binders, and the Internet, in order to complete this project on one of the seven important Americans that are required for 1st graders in Georgia: Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Sacagawea, Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, George Washington Carver and Harriet Tubman. The multi-step project includes Internet research and informational writing, within the realm of a Power Point Presentation. Includes research links and a page with QR codes. Originally designed for first grade, this project can easily be adopted for older students.
See exactly what you're receiving when you download this file, by clicking on the green PREVIEW button.
For more work on these important people check out my Primary Grades Important Americans Internet Scavenger Hunt
The final products make a great addition to a student's online portfolio.
For more on these important Americans, try out my Primary Internet Scavenger Hunt on Important Americans
Additional research projects found in my store include:
- Primary Research Project on Important Americans
- Primary Research Project on Important Georgians
- Intermediate Research Project on Amazing Americans
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1500 - 1860
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1860 - present
- Historical Figures Research Project
- Rock Research Project
- Earth's Materials Research Project
Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources. Find more ideas products by following the Raki's Rad Resources blog
, liking our the Raki's Rad Resources facebook page
or following us on Teachers Pay Teachers