This PDF file contains a printable sheet of 2 inch by 6" bookmark blanks with a central arrow. The design is outlined in black and white so you can easily print them off on standard card stock 8.5" x 11" sized printer paper and cut to size. These are perfect for teacher use in art classes, writing projects and quick and easy projects for library aides and support staff to implement. Students can use these bookmarks for any subject and may enjoy them much more than traditional flashcards.
EASY IMPLEMENTATION IDEAS:
- Have students use crayon batik and watercolor washes on the arrow for a one of a kind bookmark.
- Have students illustrate the arrow, or use black and white to create fun optic illusion shapes.
- Have students write their favorite inspiring quote on the arrow.
- Have students use cut and paste collage techniques outside the arrow shape, and write their favorite animal facts on the arrow.
- Have students use the area to write key points about chapter reading in any subject.
This work by Lauri Crowe
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License