Brought to you by MySongFile.com
Included are the worksheets and answer sheets.
5 x Sight Reading Stave Worksheets. They can be used:
• As a handout for each student and the whole class can sing the same exercise.
• As a test for sight reading where individual students are asked to sing or play a particular exercise.
• As an exercise for students to practise singing melodies for homework.
• Practise for: Worksheet 1) ‘dms’ Worksheet 2) ‘dmsl’ Worksheet 3) ‘drmsl’ Worksheet 4) drmfs Worksheet 5) drmsltd’
3 x Melodic Dictation Worksheets
• Made up of excerpts from 5 different Christmas Carols (sometimes the beginning is used, sometimes sections from the middle of carols are used).
• Each excerpt is missing selected bars. Students are to fill in the missing notes and then write in the name of each Carol.
• Try this as a game for small groups and see each group race to finish and name each Carol!
• Answer sheets are included.
2 x Time Signature Worksheets
• "Christmas Counting No 1 and 2 (Time Signatures)" are simple activities for students to write in the counts under the notes.
• Each activity has five excerpts from different Christmas Carols.
• Students can then guess the Carol (either by sight-singing or you can play the excerpt for them).
7 x Stave Reading Worksheets
• 5 for treble clef
• 2 for bass clef
3 x ‘Colour The Rhythm You Hear’ Worksheets
• These popular worksheets can be used to prepare students for doing rhythmic dictations.
• The teacher can chose a rhythm and clap it 2-3 times. Have the students clap it back each time.
• Students identify which rhythm was clapped and colour in the picture next to the rhythm.
• Worksheet 1) Rhythms include ta, ti-ti and sa. Worksheet
2) Rhythms include ta, ti-ti, sa and tika-tika Worksheet 3) Rhythms include ta, ti-ti, sa, tika-tika, ti-tika and tika-ti.
These worksheets and more are available at MySongFile.com