Children need constant exposure to ten frames in order to develop mastery and fluency. My kids get bored using the same sets over and over again. So I created this zoo animal packet for them. It contains 20 different sets of ten frames 1-20.
1. use the cards to play War by combining different sets.
2. order the sets in ascending and descending order.
3. race against each other to see who is faster.
4. use the card to tell 'how many more to make 20."
5. use the cards as dice in a board game.
6. use two sets and play memory by matching the same number.
7. use as flashcards for fluency.
8. name the number as " --- tens and ---left over".
Thanks for visiting my TPT store. Please remember to leave feedback.