PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These This or That Exit Slips are designed to provide students with fun and creative ways to reflect on and showcase their learning after any lesson. There are 20 different exit slips in this resource!
Each exit slip or ticket out the door includes 2 choices for students to showcase their learning. They’ll have the chance to select the prompt that most inspires them. After reviewing each prompt choice, students can choose to do the “This” exit slip task or the “That” exit ticket task. Both will require students to think creatively. The choices promote more engagement for students and tap into multiple learning styles so that students have more opportunities to be successful. They also instantly differentiate the activity!
With 20 exit slips and a total of 40 different tasks, students will have the opportunity to show their learning in new and unique ways.
What makes these exit slips special?
• This or That Writing Exit Slips are designed to provide students with fun and creative ways to show their learning
• After reviewing each prompt choice, students can choose to do the “This” writing prompt or the “That” writing prompt. Both will require students to think critically and creatively.
• The choices promote more engagement for students and tap into multiple learning styles so that students have more opportunities to be successful.
• The prompts themselves are designed to encourage creativity as well. Each prompt is designed to be engaging for students.
• The exit slips provide a quick and meaningful informal assessment for teachers.
• Students document their learning, process new information, and evaluate instruction in creative ways like writing, reflecting, doodling, synthesizing, and so much more!
Why do teachers and students love the This or That Exit Tickets?
The This or That Writing Prompts are not only easy to use, they are also effective because they…
• Infuse writing and reflecting into instruction!
• Can be used with any lesson at any time!
• Get students thinking crucially!
• Make learning fun!
• Increase creativity!
• Tap into multiple learning styles!
• Differentiate instruction!
• Provide instant assessments!
This resource includes
• This or That Reading Exit Slips Overview (for teachers)
• About, Benefits, Assessment, and Implementation Overview (for teachers)
• 20 This or That Exit Slips (with 40 prompts total!)
You might also like...
Speech Analysis Unit --- Reading, Analyzing, Researching, Presenting
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Brain Waves Instruction