Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
9.91 MB | 64 pages
20 Interactive Science Picture Sorts
These interactive science picture sorts will be used all year long. Each sort includes three pages: the student copy, the sorting mat, and the answer key.
Use these sorts in your science centers, interactive science journals, to review with a partner to front load your unit, review at home before a unit test, for homework instead of a traditional worksheet, or as a formative assessment.
All of the sorts below are strictly picture sorts with the exception of adaptations and plant structures, which include pictures and short phrases. Answer key is provided for each sort.
1) Healthy Choices and Unhealthy Choices
2) Living and Nonliving Things
3) Plants and Animals
4) Plant Structures
5) Classifying Animals: Mammals, Birds, and Amphibians
6) Classifying Animals: Insects, Reptiles, and Fish
7) Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers
8) Backbone and No Backbone
11) Life Cycles
1) Landforms and Bodies of Water
2) Fast Changes to Earth's Surface and Slow Changes to Earth's Surface
3) Normal Weather or Severe Weather
1) Properties of Matter: Using My Five Senses
2) Physical Changes and Chemical Changes
3) Solids, Liquids, and Gases
4) Mixtures and Solutions
5) Forces: Push or Pull
6) Magnetic or Not Magnetic
I hope your students enjoy these Interactive Picture Sorts.