Are you 1:1 in your Classroom? Do you want to use digital templates with color rather than paper all of the time? These 20 Google Slides Graphic Organizer Templates are perfect for you. These are great for almost any age and grade level. There is one link to a Google Slide with all 20 Templates and there are individual links to each one of the templates in case you want to send them one at a time to your students depending on the activity. They will easily work in Google Classroom or share them with your students in Google Drive.
Here are the graphic organizers included in this set:
- Story Title - Beginning, Middle, and End
- Cause and Effect - Why something happens - What happens
- Character Traits with 4 Detail Bubbles
- Compare and Contrast events in a story
- Events Before and After
- Step by Step (How to)
- 2 KWL Charts (Different Designs and Colors)
- Looks like, sounds like, feels like
-4 Different Main Idea Graphic Organizers
- 5 Senses Organizer
- Story Map
- Timeline (with places for 8 events)
- Turning Point
- Venn Diagram
- Page Prediction (What I think will happen - What happens?)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How Organizer
The reason this set is called 20 MORE Google Template Graphic Organizers is because I have other sets as well. Check them out by clicking on the links below.
Here are links to my other Google Slide Template sets: Google Slides Templates Bulletin Board Style
20 Google Slides Graphic Organizer Templates
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW TO CHECK OUT THE ORGANIZERS INCLUDED!