20 Posters to illustrate how caring character comes through:
~ two-footed questions that jump start both sides of the brain
~ multiple intelligence tasks that turn students into teachers
~ all your students need to grapple with ethical issues
HIT HERE FOR VIDEO DESCRIPTION OF THIS PRODUCT
Challenges learner thinking - What if the popular 20Q (game show)converted into steps for a new culture of character that includes caring?
Two-footed questions here will improve the odds for building good character in your learning community in several doable ways. The two feet simply add action to asking, and include reflections on both sides of the brain for life-changing solutions. They can be used for ethical discussion, and for deciding how history, literature or other career fields differ with ethical questions get probed by any or all who care.
HIT GUIDE HERE TO CREATE AND ASK TWO-FOOTED QUESTIONS
Students experience how questioners arrive at the best answers by doing whatever it takes to help people move from traditional limitations into possibilities for finer characters in a new era.
Rather than blame others for violence, and unethical practices, all questions in the 20 posters here involve questioners in finding doable and novel character-building solutions.
Diverse students will discover together through 20 posters that ask:
1. What sinks trust and what builds trust for you?
2. How could civil discourse help you disagree well?
3. How does your brain boost character IQ?
4. How do you support socially fair settings upheld by Martin Luther King?
5. How does your brain grow ethical neuron pathways?
6. When would you choose integrity as opposed to greed?
7. What exactly does integrity look like in your world?
8. How does money impact your character?
9. How would you design a robust peace plan?
10. What would your best friend say shows no respect?
11. What does diversity add to your character?
12. What can you do to build team support?
13. How would you use the word harmony to teach doable ethics?
14. How do your beliefs determine your character?
15. How could your sport build better character?
16. In your view, at what point do ethics stop?
17. Why do some brains wire more ethically?
18. What musical genres strengthen character most?
19. What would you advise to prevent digital conflicts?
20. How can social media support character development?
Learner is challenged: What question would you ask to add care to character for a new culture that prospers?
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset