What you'll get:
1. Teacher's Notes and classroom management tips
2. Community Projects Categories cards
3. Weekly check-in checklist
4. 20% Time Student packets (printer ready)
5. Weekly schedule per trimester
6. Student timeline worksheet
7. Student project proposal descriptions
8. Weekly formative assessments and summative assessment
9. Project Proposal and Timeline rubrics
Each trimester you will be challenged to use your 20% Time to work on a project you feel passionate about. You may choose to solve a problem, improve something, or make something.
There will be benchmarks you must reach along the way, but how you choose to accomplish your goal is up to you (and your team). You will have to pay close attention to the scope of the project in order to not “bite off more than you can chew” in the time allotted; manage your resources as to not run out prematurely; and meet all deadlines to ensure your project is completed on time.
There will also be individual and group check-ins and write-ups do periodically, be sure to schedule in time to complete each one to the best of your ability.