This is a 73 page companion pack to Scott Foresman's Reading Street story, Animal Park. Each activity focuses on the weekly skill, High Frequency words, and Spelling words. All of the activities are aligned to Common Core standards.
Included in this pack:
- Whole group high-frequency word cards, Spelling words, and Amazing words.
- Small Group/station cards (HFW, Spelling, and Amazing words) in color and black and white.
- 1 Anchor Chart (Cause and Effect)
-24 Write the Room cards, illustration/descriptive writing sheet, and recording sheet
-Animal Antics Sorting Activity (cause and effect) 12 cards and recording sheet
-Building Background Graphic Organizer (Safari)
- 2 ABC order seatwork (differentiated) with handwriting practice
- Fluency Highlight activity for short u
-Take home flashcards
-27 I have, who has game cards (short u)
-Fill in the blank sentences
-Fun in the Sun Station short u (including 24 cards, two sorting mats, directions, and recording sheet)
-2 Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Comprehension Questions with 2 writing alternatives
- Animal Park Readers Theatre
-Ending Blends Sorting Activity Inflected Endings (24 word cards, 2 sorting mats, record sheet)
-Surfin’ Safari Sight word Station Game (game board, 12 cards, recording sheet)
-Bubble Gum cut and glue short u sorting activity