Want to get a jump on 2015? Then check out this digital file of a 16 month calendar: September 2014 - December 2015 that you can print and have bound or put in a 3 ring binder. This is a 5.5 x 8.5 inch calendar to make it easy to put into your purse or bag. To make it easier to print, I doubled the calendar on a regular sheet of paper and once you cut down the middle you have two planners: one for yourself and one for a friend. Suggestions on how to print are at the bottom.
What is included in this digital file:
- monthly calendars (September 2014 - December 2015) with various clipart
- colorful Cleaning Schedule
- optional Daily planning sheet
- 3 different options of Workout logs to include in the planner if desired (2 weekly types and 1 daily type)
- lined sheet for notes and/or a journal to include in the back of the planner.
The pictures shown are of a planner already printed. The order of pages goes like this:
1. Cover Page
2. Cleaning Schedule
3. 16 months
4. Daily Planner sheets (print multiple times depending on how many daily sheets you want)
5. Workout log sheets (I used the weekly one...print multiple times for how many weeks you want)
6. Lined Paper (print multiple times to use as notes or a journal)
1. Print front/back pages 1 - 35. If you want to include the daily planning page then print pages 1 - 37. To get multiple daily planning pages print pages 36-37 multiple times front/back.
2. Decide which workout log you would like to include (if you want one) and then print those specific pages front/back the number of times you would like them in the planner.
3. Decide whether you want lined or unlined paper at the end. If lined paper then print page 44 multiple times front/back.
***To make it easier...if you want to just be able to print front/back all the way through then just leave a message in the notes section or email me telling me how many pages of daily sheets and workout log sheets you want and i can add that many pages into the planner so all you have to do is hit print front/back and be done. I will gladly do it for no charge and just email you the revised PDF.
Note: this is for personal use only. Do not share or resell this digital file for any reason.
All Graphics Used come from: