Thank you for your interest in my product! This is a teacher planning binder that can easily be customized to fit into any teacher's life. I've included three PowerPoint files for you to use to create your personal binders. Use all the pages or pick and choose which ones will work best for you.
This product can be used in any grade at any level by any teacher. I have included items that would be useful to most teachers. Please help me to make it better by leaving feedback about what else I could include for any grades.
What is included? All of this!!!!
Customizable Monogram binder cover page
Long Range Planner (4 quarters)
Month at a Glance (12)
Week at a Glance (2 templates)
Weekly Lesson Planner (2 page spread)
- One for early childhood
- One for upper grades
Monthly calendars (2 page spread, 12 months)
- class roster
- Class schedule
- Class allergies
- Class transportation
- Class email list
- Technology page access
- Class Checklist
- Brilliant Ideas Jot page (jot down field trip ideas, guest speakers,
lesson or activity ideas, etc.)
- Absentee page (one with subjects, one blank)
- Classroom events
Book Orders Section
- book order log for keeping track of students who order each month.
- place a page protector or envelope behind this section to keep order forms
Planning Pages section
- Guided Reading Plans
- Guided Math Plans
- Literacy and Math Centers planning pages
- Reading Levels conversion chart
Grade book section (8 two page spreads plus one editable)
Student Information section
- quick reference two page spread
- Detailed student information form
- Student ids and passwords
- Student birthdays
- IEP snapshot
Parent Teacher Communication section
- log pages
- Conference forms
Common Core State Standards section
- for teachers to print out grade level CCSS
Teacher Forms Section
- professional development note taking page
- Professional development tracking page
- Teacher websites and passwords tracking page
Assessment forms section
- Math and reading tracking forms
- Response to Intervention section
- RTI documentation forms
- RTI planning page
Meet the Teacher Night
- wish list
- Sign in sheet
- Volunteer information
Next year section
- What worked, what didn't work
Extra Section dividers/Binder spines:
Notes from School
You can also use the PowerPoint file to make your own section dividers. I have embedded the fonts in the file, but just in case they don't work for you, install the necessary fonts listed in the READ ME FIRST file and make it your own!
**INK SAVER ALERT** This file is also included as a black and white copy - you can also print out on colored paper to make your binders POP!
Free Updates for Life! - Every summer I will update the file and all you have to do is visit your My Purchases page and re-download!
Please let me know how this product works for you by leaving some feedback. Thanks so much and I hope you can use this!
Please email me if you have any issues: email@example.com
Check out my blog post about it LOTS OF PICTURES:
Teacher Planning Binder
Visit the Tech and Teachability
blog for freebies and project ideas.
Like Tech and Teachability on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram