Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
168.01 MB | 176 pages
This 2016-2017 school year planner will keep everything you need organized and together!
NEW THIS YEAR:
* Student passwords chart - keep up with student logins for all of the awesome websites you have them use!
*checklists are now also on the editable file along with the lesson plans!
*Monthly calendar now goes from July 2016 through July 2017
*Georgia Science and Social Studies standards are also now included for grades 2-5
- cover page
- school holidays and events (year at a glance)
- monthly birthday chart for student birthdays
- 2 page planner/calendar spread for each month July 2016- July 2017
- 2 note pages after each month
- student checklist
- student passwords chart
- parent volunteer chart (keep parent volunteer emails, phone numbers and more in one place)
- parent communication logs to document notes from conferences, phone calls, and more.
- 7 pages of lined paper for meeting notes and other information (including inspirational quotes)
- common core checklists: this planner includes common core checklists for ELA and math for all grades K-5 and Georgia science and social studies checklists are included for grades 2-5. Choose your grade and print the checklists along with your planner to have them at your fingertips at all times!
- weekly planner available in color and a printer-friendly format
EDITABLE powerpoint file includes:
* editable lesson plans: format your lessons your way!
- 2 weekly lesson plan formats, one for 5 subjects and one for 7
- each format is offered in a color option and printer friendly option
- Both formats include a ready-made option with coordinating fonts, as well as a open format that allows you to change the subjects, days of the week, etc. Adjust the template as needed, then print it out and write in your lessons, or type up your lessons right into the powerpoint file!
* editable charts - type in your kids names before you print, or just use it as a digital file!
- editable class checklist
- editable class password chart
- editable parent volunteers chart
I printed my pages front and back to conserve paper and allow for the two-page spreads to display correctly. I laminated the cover page and last page and had mine bound with a plastic spiral binding at an office supply store for under $3.00! You can also punch holes and use a small 3-ring binder if preferred.
Check out the preview pictures for a closer look, and don't forget to follow my store for updates on new products!