Bundle and Save!!
This spiral review is set in a calendar format with 4 questions each day (3 regular problems and 1 word problem). Generally, my average student takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
This set is designed for the 1st and 2nd marking period of the 3rd grade school year (weeks 1-18). However, they could be used earlier/later depending on the order in which you cover the standards.
I usually use this as morning work, and then we go through the problems as a class. It could also be used as homework or as part of a review center.
This matches VA Standards of Learning 2009 and 2016. Usually 1-2 questions are similar to SOLs (multiple choice, multiple answers) and most use SOL stems.
Answer Key included
- Telling Time - to the 5 Minutes
- Counting Coins
- Making change - with no more than $5
- Related Facts: Addition/Subtraction (only until week 4)
- Related Facts - Multiplication/Division
- Place Value
- Comparing and Equality
- Estimating Sums & Differences
- Multiplication - Facts & 2x1
- Word Problems - Add, Subt., Mult., & Divide - Including Multi-Step