Bundle and Save!!
This spiral review is set in a calendar format with 4 questions each day (3 regular problems and 1 word problem). Generally, my average student takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
This set is designed for the the 3rd grade school year (weeks 1-36).
I usually use this as morning work, and then we go through the problems as a class. It could also be used as homework or as part of a review center.
This matches VA Standards of Learning 2009 and 2016. Usually 1-2 questions are similar to SOLs (multiple choice, multiple answers) and most use SOL stems.
Answer Key included
- Telling Time - to the minute and 5 minute intervals
- Counting Coins
- Making change - with no more than $5
- Related Facts: Addition/Subtraction (only until week 4)
- Related Facts - Multiplication/Division
- Place Value
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers
- Estimating Sums & Differences
- Multiplication - Facts & 2x1
- Division Facts
- Area and Perimeter
- Naming/Identifying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Elapsed Time
- Commutative Property of Addition and Multiplication
- Identity Property of Addition and Multiplication
- Polygons; including naming
- Subdividing Polygons
- Word Problems - Add, Subt., Mult., & Divide - Including Multi-Step
One-Two Questions on Each of the Following:
- Reading a Thermometer
- Fraction Word Problem
- Estimating Length
- Counting Angles
- Identifying Lines
There are between 2 and 5 questions that go larger than a sum/difference of 9,999 in order to push/expose students and get them ready for 4th grade.