Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.78 MB | 30 pages
I created homework calendars to use instead or as supplement to the Eureka Math/Engage NY Math Modules. I love the curriculum but I struggle with giving students the homework for a topic just learned. I also have problems with students losing homework pages and packets. To fix all of these issues I created a calendar that reviews content learned in an easy to use and manage way. I feel homework is a necessary piece towards student confidence however I do not want it to be a family burden.
In this bundle you will find:
• 10 homework calendars for the 2016/2017 school year along with extras and answers keys. All calendars are in a word file that you can edit to meet your needs.
• 1 show your work page that can be printed front to back and kept in the classroom for students to use as needed.
• Parent Introduction Letter
• Student/Parent Expectations Letter and Online resources page.
• 1 Smart Notebook File with all the calendars ready to review in class. The pages of the smart can also be used to send home in an email or post to your website for when students misplace their calendar.
This would also be a great extension for gifted 3rd grade students or to cover gap areas for struggling 5th grade students. You could use it in class as a warm up or in a station/center.
***I have only updated all the calendars as of 8/1 for the 2016/2017 school year. I also added a smart notebook of all the calendars.
***For more information on how I use Engage in my classroom and the different Homework requirements I list on the calendar check out my blog - http://ahhteaching.blogspot.com/2014/10/engage-ny-homework.html