*This student planner has been newly updated for the 2017-2018 school year. You may redownload if you previously purchased this student planner.
This student planner (for the school year 2017 - 2018) is a perfect way to help your student stay organized with homework and provide a link between home and school.
I like to display the page on my projector as my students begin arriving. Students know they are to immediately begin copying their homework into their planner. I always check planners to ensure homework is copied before they are allowed to put their planners away. Each planner also have an area for parent signature to help you know parents have seen their child's planner.
This student planner is all black & white and grayscale. No color ink is needed to print!
I have provided 6 different versions of the student planner for your choice:
1. Spots for Reading, Spelling, Math, and 10 spelling words
2. Spots for Reading, Spelling, Math, and 15 spelling words
3. Spots for Language Arts, Math, Science/Social Studies and 10 spelling words
4. Spots for Language Arts, Math, Science/Social Studies and 15 spelling words
5. Spots for Reading, Spelling, Math, Science/Social Studies, Comments, and 10 spelling words
6. Spots for Reading, Spelling, Math, Science/Social Studies, Comments and 15 spelling words
I have also included extra pages that you may want to include:
Cover page (can handwrite the student's name)
Reading Log (2 versions)
Website Info (for user names and passwords)
Spelling Helper (commonly misspelled words)
Hundred Chart (to 120)
Monthly Calendars pages (July 2016 through June 2017)
In case you would like to edit your own pages, I have included several editable pages. You MUST have PowerPoint to open the editable pages and enter your text.
The editable pages include:
Cover Page (so you can type your students' names)
Blank copies of the different planning pages if you would like to change the wording (these blank pages do not have the data added but you can change all the headings)
I have also included two complete editable files of the 3 subject planner with 10 spelling words and the 3 subject planner with 15 spelling words.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!