This 2017-2018 school year planner will keep everything you need organized and together! I do plan on updating it each year with dates for the following school year. A notification will be sent out when it is updated.
PLEASE READ all info below and view the preview images before purchasing so you know exactly what all is included. :)
Non-editable files included:
- cover page
- school holidays and events (year at a glance)
- monthly birthday chart for student birthdays
- 2 page planner/calendar spread for each month July 2017- July 2018
- 2 note pages after each month
- student checklist
- student passwords chart
- parent volunteer chart
- parent communication logs to document notes from conferences, phone calls, and more.
- meeting notes pages
- gradebook pages
- common core checklists: this planner includes common core checklists for ELA and math and Georgia science (NGSS) and social studies checklists for all grades K-5. Choose your grade and print the checklists along with your planner to have them at your fingertips at all times!
There are 3 editable powerpoints included in the download.
1. EDITABLE LESSON PLANS format your lessons your way!
- 3 weekly lesson plan template that are fully editable
- each format is offered in a color option and printer friendly option
- directions are included for how to keep track of all your lesson plans digitally and to only keep the template you need!
- also included in this file are editable charts from the planner so you can type in your names or keep track of your checklists digitally
- editable class checklist
- editable class password chart
- editable parent volunteers chart
2. EDITABLE STANDARDS CHECKLISTS
- I have included all of the standards checklists into their own editable powerpoint file. Now you can add, delete, or edit any grade level standards to fit your curriculum!
3. EDITABLE CURRICULUM MAP
- I love having my year-long pacing guide in my planner so I can keep track of long-term plans for each subject. I have included an editable curriculum map template in this year's planner so you can do the same!
- BONUS FOR 5TH GRADE COWETA COUNTY & GEORGIA TEACHERS! I included a copy of the 5th grade county pacing guide as well so the hard work is already done for you! :)
I printed my pages front and back to conserve paper and allow for the two-page spreads to display correctly. I laminated the cover page and last page and had mine bound with a plastic spiral coil binding at an office supply store for just $3.00! You can also punch holes and use a small 3-ring binder if preferred.
Check out the preview pictures for a closer look, and don't forget to follow my store for updates on new products!