Looking for an easy and wonderful Christmas gift for your students to make for their families? Here it is! Everyone needs a calendar and parents LOVE to receive gifts that have that personal touch from their children.
* Run off the pages front to back in the order they are printed. Use white card stock to make it extra sturdy!
* Give each student a set of the 13 pages. I give my kids an old folder to keep it organized.
* Have your students DRAW a picture and WRITE about what they love to do each month of the year.
* Have them color and decorate the calendar pages.
* Bind the pages together with binding combs or brass fasteners.
* Wrap them up and have your kids put them under the tree!
*** These can take a while to complete, so give your kids plenty of time. I have the kids work on these during Morning Work or after lunch. Put some Christmas music on and relax…..the kids will be quietly working, and you can have some time to yourself!!