Weekly view teaching planner for NSW Secondary teachers. This no fuss logical layout makes it easy to keep continuity over a weeks worth of lessons and tick off every item on the to do list.
- blank pages at the beginning as a handy reference spot for scope and sequences
- weekly view planning space for the year, with dated days and weeks
- week long to do list to ensure no job gets left behind
- a years worth of roll marking pages
- a years worth of assessment recording pages
- a casual lesson instruction proforma
- colour coded planning pages, roll lists and assessment pages for easy reference
- slim design when printed back to back
- NSW school term dates for reference at the front
- BONUS: planning pages included for last five weeks of term 4 for those teaching in College Model schools
This product can be downloaded and printed in your own home, or by a company who can also bind it with a protective clear cover.
Please contact me if you are interest in modified versions - l am happy to personalise or change dates for other school terms in the various states.