This monthly calendar gives students space to chart their daily positive behaviors/rewards as well as behaviors they are struggling with. The split cells for each calendar day give the students a clear space to list their "YAY" behaviors and their "UH-OH" behaviors. I use this in my classroom as a self-reflection tool, and students complete it independently, but you can choose to complete it for or with your students.
The file is EDITABLE, so you can add your own language or tailor it to fit the behavior system in your classroom. You can also customize throughout the year if you have certain behaviors that are cropping up in your class OR customize for individual students.
1. I got a brag tag today.
2. I got a shining star ticket today.
3. I followed directions today.
4. I did my best work today.
5. I was kind to others today.
6. I had trouble following directions.
7. I did not do my best work.
8. I was unkind to others.
9. I had trouble in the hall or restroom.
10. I had trouble in the cafeteria.
11. I had trouble in specials.