Have some upcoming events in your classroom that you want to share? Field trips, assignment due dates, or other reminders? Get the information out quickly, professionally, and stylishly with this beautiful set of EDITABLE
watercolor calendars! Now Google Drive compatible!
Perfect to print and write by hand, frame it and write on the glass, or to use digitally
on your laptop, desktop computer, mobile device, in PowerPoint, Keynote, or in Google Slides
Save time, paper, and ink by saving your finished calendar as a PDF and emailing it to your students' parents, or posting it to your classroom website.
The download includes:
1. Editable PowerPoint and Keynote documents from July 2018-July 2020 in both portrait and landscape (please be sure you are confident working in this type of document before purchasing, please!)
2. A print-and-go PDF document from July 2018-July 2020 in both portrait and landscape
3. Instructions for uploading to Google Slides so you can use the calendars on all of your mobile devices and always have them at your fingertips!
Click the PREVIEW
button for a peek at all of the calendars.
1. Only the TABLES
are editable. You cannot change the background images or the names of the months and years. Instructions are included for how to add your info to the calendars.
2. The purchase price of these calendars includes FREE
3. If you need help or have questions, please contact me
. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
4. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE
for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
5. The font I used for the names of the months is not editable, but if you'd like to use it otherwise, it can be purchased from CreativeMarket.com (It's called "Adelina Script".) The other font I used in this product is called KG Be Still and Know
and can be downloaded free for personal use only, from TpT.
6. Leaving thoughtful feedback
helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
7. Having trouble
with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab
or submit a support ticket
before leaving feedback.
Click here for more watercolor products!
Click here for more editable calendars!
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!