Have fun discussing the 2018 Winter Olympics with this nonfiction reading comprehension and vocabulary pack. Includes 14 pages of black and white printable worksheets. Each page contains high-quality images for younger students to color. The reading passages discuss the history/origin of the Olympics and the Olympic torch, different sports played in the Winter Olympics, and Olympic athletes.
- 7 pages of non-fiction reading passages with comprehension questions
- 3 pages that discuss two Olympic sporting events each with a Venn diagram on which to compare and contrast
- 1 page containing the writing prompt, "If I were an Olympic athlete..."
- 2 pages for students to describe an Olympic athlete
- 1 page of vocabulary cards containing vocabulary words that are prevalent throughout the packet