Your students will love doing easy research on their favorite athletes from the Winter Olympics!
This product includes the names of top athletes from the United States in the 2018 Games.
In this product you will find directions and templates for using the www.teamusa.org website to research Olympic athletes.Students can use the collected research to create a class (or individual) book reviewing these successful athletes. An additional option would be to display the Olympic athlete profile sheets, along with the included TEAM USA banner, on a bulletin board.
In this resource you will also find materials for students to do an independent project on a self-selected Olympic athlete. The students could then present the projects to their classmates.
Here is a list from the Table of Contents:
Suggestions for Using This Resource
Olympic Athlete Book Sample Cover
Olympic Athlete Research Template
Olympic Athletes to Research
Olympic Athlete Facts Worksheet
Olympic Athlete Book Section Title Pages
Medal Tally Sheets for Book
Olympic Athlete Research Project Directions
Olympic Athlete Research Project Organizer
Olympic Athlete Research Project Scoring Rubric
Sample Student Projects
Team USA Banner Pieces for Display
• Black History Buff Independent Study Project and Pyramid Craft
• Finish Strong - Setting Goals for Ending the School Year with Perseverance
• Hockey Science - The Physics of Hockey - Easy Science Investigation!
• Snow Science Inquiry Investigation
• Summer Olympic Athlete Research - Independent Study Project and Class Booklet