This planner has been designed to be a “one stop shop” for all you're teacher planning needs… well, for as many as I could think of anyway! I wanted a place where I could digitally store all my important information for school and be able to access it from anywhere without lugging around gigantic binders.
- The tabs at the top of each page will take you to any monthly spread or the home page. The home page is where you can find the tabs/links for the special pages. DO NOT MOVE THIS SLIDE! The home slide must stay in the 1st slide spot for the link to work.
- Within the monthly spread you will notice that each Monday is highlighted with a link. Those links will take you to the weekly spread for the week starting on that Monday.
- There are special instructions for pages throughout the planner in the speaker notes at the bottom of the pages. Not all pages have them, but they can be helpful if you’re not sure of how you might use that particular page.
- This is a “live” document. That means that you can click on things, add text, move boxes, shapes, links, etc. It’s a foundation that you’re more than welcome to build on, or tear down if you’d like.
- A note about the links - you can add as many slides as you want and it won’t change the links in the other pages.
- This product can also be saved as a PDF document and used with Xodo PDF Viewer & Editor (a free app) on multiple devices to digitally hand write on the slides. This makes using this planner with a tablet and a stylus ideal!
BONUS: As a bonus feature there is a link to a Student Information Survey within the planner to a Google Form that you can copy and have parents fill out at Back to School night that will auto populate in a Google Sheet that can be copied and pasted into the planner, or used separately whichever you prefer.