PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This gorgeous and prickly planner will keep you going the whole year long! The beauty of printing your planner is that you can include more/less of what you like or don't need. You decide what goes where and how your planner will turn out! Include page dividers before you pop your binder on it to allow easy access to your fav sections and you're all good to go!
Your planner includes:
- Multiple planning pages
- Details page which allows you to keep on top of your school's organisational matters
- Term by Term organisational sections
- Gorgeous and well thought out weekly planning pages/sections
- Yearly calendar
- Timetables and Assessment organisation sections
- PD record pages
-Non-Contact record pages
- Student profile pages
- Contact pages for staff and parents
- Staff meeting record pages
- Other meetings record pages
- Student checklist pages
- Student login details pages
- Student award record pages
- General note keeping pages
This year the planners are going off user feedback- I've taken on board what was missing, what worked best and what to include more/less of...it's completely teacher driven! That's why these planners MAKE SENSE!
I wish you well organised year and can't wait to see your planners on Insta! Tag me in them! mrs_irelands_treats