Every teacher needs a planner to make organising each term easier. I have made one of these planners for myself every year and have found it so useful that this year have decided to share it. I have printed mine at A5 size to fit inside my Kikki-k planner which is a good size for me to work with, but you can also print larger or smaller. You can get the pages printed at Officeworks as well as hole-punched to match your planner binding holes. Kmart and Forever New also sell A5 planners which you can remove the sheets they come with.
- A day to a page with weekends on one page
- Starting 1 January 2020 and finishing 15 January 2021
- Large blank areas with faint coloured lines for you to fill in
- Each month has a separate pattern making it easy to identify
- Spine room for binding or hole-punching
- Space for exercise and water consumption
Additional pages included:
- 2020 Title page
- Important dates for 2020
- Important dates for 2021
- Important passwords
- Personal Information page
- Class list page for grading or absences
- A timetable page (blank) to stick in your timetable
The additional pages are able to be printed multiple times and are included at the end of the file. The file is an editable PDF if you have a PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat Pro.
This planner is also available in a Tropical design!
Other Australian States/Territories also available in this Geometric design:
- SA Public Schools 2020 Planner
- SA Private Schools 2020 Planner
- ACT Schools 2020 Planner
- TAS Schools 2020 Planner
- WA Schools 2020 Planner
- NT Schools 2020 Planner
- QLD Schools 2020 Planner
- NSW Western District 2020 Planner
- NSW Eastern District 2020 Planner
- VIC Schools 2020 Planner
If you're interested in additional pages that I've not included, or would like specific term dates please contact me as I am more than happy to personalise a planner just for you!