Also included in
- Everything you need to get you organized for Back to School! Be ready for Back to School Night and Meet the Teacher, Organize your supplies, Prep behavior calendars, Create that first newsletter, and Print those reward coupons!ALL IN ONE BUNDLE!WHAT'S INCLUDED:Reward Coupons for Positive Behavior-62Price $22.00Original Price $27.50Save $5.50
I created these EDITABLE Behavior and Monthly Calendar templates as a quick and easy way to document daily behavior. They are easy to edit and have room for you to type text onto each calendar day. Perfect for monthly parent updates, too!
Two calendar options are available: With and without behavior circles
Two themes are available for each month: Seasonal and holiday
This file contains calendars through JUNE 2024.
IF YOU PURCHASED A PREVIOUS FILE, JUST RE-DOWNLOAD.
The calendars in this file are backgrounds. Make sure "" is enabled on the print page.
EACH CALENDAR INCLUDES:
- EDITABLE text boxes for you to type class info, behavior codes, and color codes. You may add text boxes ANYWHERE on the page in this Powerpoint file.
- Name of month, dates, and coordinating graphics (not editable)
- Place for child's name (not editable)
- Daily circles for students to color or blank boxes for daily reminders (not editable)
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING!
"Great for multiple grade levels and easy to edit!"
"I was looking for an easy, editable, and ready-to-go calendar to use in my folders that I send home daily. These were cute, easy to read, and took me 5 seconds to edit. Love this resource!"
"I do not use a clip chart in my classroom but I needed a way to communicate with parents on behaviors that are repeating in the classroom. This is a great calendar that allows me to adjust to meet my needs. Highly recommend it!"
"Love this resource. I use it every month as behavior charts where my students report their color at the end of the day. Students and parents love this. Great way to motivate positive behavior by having them report their color. I add on other monthly news as well."
HOW I USE THE CALENDARS!
1-Type class rules, color codes, behavior codes, or reminders in the blank spaces on the calendar. You can add a text box anywhere.
2-Distribute calendars to students. My students keep their calendars in their daily binders.
3-At the end of each day, students fill in the circle with the correct color from the behavior clip chart. Students can use markers, crayons, or paint dabbers. I keep a code on each calendar for parents to reference.
4-If necessary, I add any behavior codes underneath the colored circle. This helps parents see which class rule needs improvement.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn credits toward FREE TPT purchases.
I love reading your feedback!
Want to be notified when new products are posted? Hit the FOLLOW Button above!
New products are 50% off the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about my products!
Thank you so much! Hope you find these useful!