Also included in
- Communicating with parents and families is a very important part of classroom management. This bundle full of editable forms and templates has everything you need to have frequent, positive communication with your students and their families! Send positive behavior notes home, informative flyers,$24.50$39.50Save $15.00
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior while establishing predictable routines and consistent expectations is essential. This is a bundle of classroom behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. You'll get tools$49.00$80.00Save $31.00
- Need easy-to-use, time-saving classroom behavior management tools all in one place? This mega bundle of classroom management tools has everything you need to create an organized, happy, and well-run kindergarten classroom.Stop searching everywhere for the perfect classroom solutions. This bundle h$99.00$198.00Save $99.00
These editable calendar templates are a great way to stay organized in the classroom. Send home monthly events or homework sheets, keep families informed of school activities, keep track of appointments, meetings, and more! This pack of editable calendar pages is a great way to organize all kinds of things in your classroom.
Monthly calendars are included for the remainder of 2021 through the end of 2024.
→ You will need PowerPoint to add your names to these templates. The month, year, and clipart at the top are NOT editable or movable. You can add your own text and images on top of the existing templates.
Included in this resource
- A PDF with all calendar pages (19 total calendar pages)
- A PowerPoint with all calendar pages you can add your own text boxes and images to the templates.
- 1 blank calendar page to create your own
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these classroom management resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019