Also included in
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING THAT ISN'T BABYISH - over 90 LESSONS! Fun, high-interest, transferrable learning skills you can use to LEVEL UP your class THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!Empower students to deal with obstacles, systemic racism, global pandemics, and academic challenges! Want to see what you get beforPrice $66.25Original Price $132.50Save $66.25
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ 27 people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far!!When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! As I add more resources, the price ofPrice $144.75Original Price $289.50Save $144.75
CHALLENGE your class to USE Social Emotional Learning Skills WHILE LEARNING ABOUT Social Emotional Learning (6Cs / growth mindset life skills.)
16 lessons to INTRODUCE 21st Century Learning Skills that students can use throughout the school year (and their lives.)
Handouts explain the 6 Cs Learning Skills: Character, Citizenship, Collaboration, Communication, Creativity / Innovation, and Critical Thinking.
Want to see exactly what you get before you buy this bundle?
- Watch the BUNDLE PREVIEW VIDEO.
- Look at the BUNDLE PREVIEW PDF.
(It is a watermarked version of the entire PDF resource. TpT will call this "BONUS" PDF when you download the zip file for this bundle.)
Want to see what the handouts and lesson plans look like?
- Note: you need all 3 sections as they build on each other.
IMPORTANT: Answer Key not provided
- Student answers will vary based on class discussions.
- The point of the Challenge Task is to have classes collaborate and generate new ideas based on their evolving understanding of 21st Century Skills / Competencies / Learning Skills
- If you get stuck, email me: Mike@educircles.org
Use this life-long tool over and over again!
- Use this at the start of a unit, semester, or school year to build valuable learning skills with your class.
- Have students work in groups and co-create learning expectations.
- This group challenge can be used at any time to reboot your classroom community.
- Leave detailed lesson plans for a substitute teacher to use.
⭐ The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is now.
2020 reminded us that CHANGE IS HARD.
2021 showed us that the only constant thing in life... is CHANGE
2022 continues to be UNPREDICTABLE!
- Look at how a global pandemic or Russia's invasion of Ukraine can change the world.
- You can't Google everything.
- Sometimes, bad things happen to good people.
It doesn't matter what you teach:
- homeroom / advisory
- life skills
- guidance or careers
- critical and creative thinking
- English Language Arts
- Any subject-based specialty class
- Social-Emotional Learning
Encourage Social-Emotional Learning and a GROWTH MINDSET by exploring transferable skills that students can apply
- in class,
- at home,
- in relationships, and
- in an ever-changing world.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "This has been great to use with my 6th grade advisory. Thanks!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied - Rachel W, February 11, 2021)
..... ⭐ WHAT DO YOUR STUDENTS STRUGGLE WITH THE MOST ?
My name is Michael Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I've taught 13+ years in a Grade 7 and 8 English Language Arts classroom, focusing on Critical Thinking and Social Emotional Learning.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP because your sanity matters.
⭐⭐⭐ Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 70,322 Educircles resources! (map)
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product.
- With your help, Educircles has DONATED $9,344.68 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
✅ SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) in a world of Covid, Systemic Racism, and Constant Change...
- Teach students how to PIVOT when faced with obstacles and opportunities.
- BUILD character: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- EMPOWER classroom citizenship: actively participate in our school, local and global community to make the world a better place.
- THINK critically instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- EVALUATE systemic discrimination in a real-world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
- Help students with SELF AWARENESS and SOCIAL AWARENESS. Start by asking your students Who is Invisible...
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with a bundle!
- Reading Strategies Bundle
- Goal Setting Bundle
- The Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
⭐ Why am I so passionate about 6Cs and Social-Emotional Learning? Because SEL helped save my life.
Read more about How to teach 21st Century Skills to students on the Educircles website.
SINGLE PDF update - v2022-08-03
This product has been simplified into a Single PDF to print.
- The PDF has all of the handouts, and a "FILE Table of Contents" with one-click links to get individual files.
- Files are now packaged by section
A. What are the 6 Cs
B. Co-creating criteria for learning skills
C. Compare and contrast learning skills
- instead of splitting Google Drive folders by use
Folder 1 Print and Teach
Folder 2 Edit the documents
Folder 3 Google Classroom
Folder 4 Google Classroom
I added a digital learning version (Easel by TpT)
I added Microsoft versions for all files
For a complete list of changes, please see the changelog at the end of the Single PDF.
If you have any questions, please ask in the Question section or email me at Mike@educircles.org