Check out the preview and thumbnails!
A new year (or a new school year) is a great time to turn over a new leaf, try new things, and end bad habits. Right around winter break (or at the beginning of a new school year) have a class discussion about resolutions. Brainstorm goals that are attainable and share some of your own. Have students create the foldable and then hang them for others to read.
* This activity is great for all students!
* Wonderful for goal-setting discussions and character education.
* Print at a reduced-size and glue into students' notebooks/journals. Or make a class display!
Three versions of a New Year Resolutions Foldable and a "2022 New Year Resolutions" display sign are included. In addition, there is a blank 2022 foldable so you and your students can create your own categories. Everything is available in color and black & white and with or without smiley faces for the zeroes.
2- two things I will try this year
0- one word I will live by this year
2- two ways I can help others
2- two dream I have for the world in 2022
2- two things I could do to make my community a better place
0- one way to make every day happier
2- two things I'd like to do this year (learn, read, see, etc.)
2- two big goals for the new year
2- two things I’d like to learn this year
0- one dream for the next decade
2- two ways to be kind in the new year
2- two things I could do to make my school a better place
- Writing Prompts - great for a bulletin board display or class book:
- My vision for this next year/next decade is....
- Looking ahead, I think this next year...
- I am going to make 2022 great by...
- Decorate your own bookmarks for the new year in January or new school year in the fall! Enjoy!
- Check-in sheet for students to reflect on their progress as they work towards their goals included as well. Print and use once a month or as needed with your class.
- Math Solve and Color Practice Pages with Answer Keys. Perfect for any time of year!
- Color by Number
- 3-4 digit Addition with Regrouping
- 3-4 digit Subtraction with Regrouping
- Division with 4-5 digit Dividends and 1-2 digit divisors
This file is updated every December. Buy it now and use it again and again! Happy New Year!!