20th Century Virginia Flip Book (VS.9)
Also included in
- With so much content to cover in the Virginia Studies curriculum, students need an organized, comprehensive way to take notes on what they've learned. This bundle of flip books is helpful for both students and teachers! Students are engaged as they record and review what you've taught by filling inPrice $18.80Original Price $23.50Save $4.70
This easy-to-use, comprehensive flip book is a great way for students to record their learning about Virginia during the 20th century and beyond. This is a great addition to your VS.9 unit!
To complete the flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing. This flip book works well for notetaking, review, and assessment.
Topics covered include:
- changes in Virginia (transition from a rural to urban society)
- the 21st Amendment and Great Depression
- desegregation and Massive Resistance
- contributions of important Virginians
Included are the following:
- double-sided flip book template
- sample answer key
- step-by-step directions for printing and assembly
Pictures of a completed example are included, which you can use as an answer key.
This resource supports 2015 Virginia Studies VS.9.
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE to see more 20th Century Virginia resources!