Also included in
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$100.24Save $45.24
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$99.74Save $44.74
- This pack of resources is perfect for Back to School and distance learning, whatever that may look like in your district or state. 25 activities are included that can be assigned to students via Google Classroom, most created with Google Slides.Take a look through the resources to see specifically w$75.00$130.00Save $55.00
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This includes the 100 resources listed now. For an even bigger bundle, check out the MEGA bundle, which includes future resources.100 DIGITAL resources from Mr. Mault's Marketpl$369.23$410.25Save $41.02
This pack is meant to be a way for you to help students become more positive! Did you know that research has found that if we journal each day over the course of 21 days giving thanks and gratitude for the things we cherish in our lives we can actually be happier and more positive in our everyday lives? Perfect for distance learning.
UPDATED 4/13/20- Now includes new questions every other day, so there is less repetition. This was a suggestion in the feedback that was noted and changed.
In addition to journaling and showing gratitude, research also shows that meditation, exercise, and doing random acts of kindness also boosts overall attitude. We know that our students go through so much, both at home and at school, but with these steps, we can help boost students’ attitudes, moods, and overall mindset.
PLEASE NOTE...this is the DIGITAL AND Print version of the Happiness Journal. If you are looking for JUST the print version, check here.
Here’s what you can do each day:
1. Do SOME sort of meditation with students immediately before Happiness Boot Camp. You can simply play calming music and have students sit with you and just breathe for approximately 5 minutes. There are also AMAZING sites out there for you to use. Headspace is a wonderful site to help you out with this. This 5-minute meditation is perfect. Click here to access. You can also sign up for a free Headspaceaccountforteachers.
2. Have students complete the 21 Day Happiness Boot Camp pages. This page will allow students to reflect, think about his/her day, and write about the POSITIVES in his/her life. You can choose to go over this page or not. This can be kept private or you can share the some of the gratitude as a class. This entire pack is included in this download.
3. Do SOME sort of exercise to get the kids thinking. I highly recommend using “Go Noodle,” especially if you have less than wonderful weather conditions where you teach.
4. Perform Random Acts of Kindness. Challenge students to perform at least 3 per day. If you teach a lower grade level, students may not understand what this means, so you may need to model and guide students through this process. Give students the list of Random Acts of Kindness. You can include this page at the end of this pack to help students. You can also have students highlight or circle the RAOK that they have completed throughout the 21 days.
The goal of this pack is to help students think more about the GREAT things in their lives, become more healthy, and to change their mindset. In life, we focus in on the negative so much and at times, this happens with our students, too.
I can’t wait to hear about how you feel about the 21-Day Happiness Boot Camp. I truly believe that you can help your students by completing this process each day and being consistent. You may also find that you need to come back to this a couple of times throughout the year, which is also okay to do! Use this as much as you need to help students retrain their brains.
Here’s to happiness!