- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. Per project, students will showcase their exp$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
- This bundle includes several tool kits for learning experiences that promote 21st-century skill-building in addition to growth in content knowledge. The bundle includes guiding materials for teacher-designed or student-designed project-based learning, problem-based learning, making/design thinking,$33.60$42.00Save $8.40
There is a strong movement right now toward helping students build the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st-century workplace. For this project, students will develop a portfolio over the course of a session that demonstrates competency in some of these 21st-century skills. This resource has a printable and digital Google Slides™ option. It can be assigned using Google Classroom™.
Students’ 21st-century skills portfolios will be a collection of “entries”, somewhat like a journal entry, assembled over the course of a “session”. An “entry” includes evidence of skill building and a description/reflection of the evidence or experience. A “session” will vary depending on the timeframe you are working with - a quarter, trimester, semester, year, summer term or break, etc.
This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impact on the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to succeed in the 21st-century.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Brainstorming activity ideas
- Skills checklist
- Skills self-evaluation form
- Student portfolio planner/project-proposal
- Entry reflection form
- Project rubric (with additional spaces for personalized categories and evaluation criteria)
- Category word bank for student-generated section of the rubric
If you like this resource, check out these products as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: Community Relationships
- Project-Based Learning: Career Exploration
- Project-Based Learning Toolkit
- Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - FREE when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.