Let’s Play and Learn the Alphabet with 22 Fun Differentiated Literacy Centers. Early Concepts of Print, Phonics, PreReading, & PreWriting Tasks
* Letter ID
* Capital Lowercase Discrimination
* Initial Sound Identification
* Letter and Sound Fluency
* Left to Right Sequence with Shift Down to Next Line
☆ Individual tasks
☆ Pair and Small Group Tasks
☆ Whole Class Tasks & Games
• Handwriting font models- single stroke formations
• Color coded
• Cutting guides
• Back side of each card is labeled for ease of teacher organization.
You might also like:
It’s All About the Alphabet Letters and Sounds.
Worksheet color cut and paste activities.
Alphabet Fluency Centers.
Fun literacy & math activities.
Alphabet Fluency Interactive Worksheets
. Worksheet color cut and paste activities.
Making Capital Letters with Lines and Curves
. 15 Literacy Centers.
CAPITALS FIRST! Handwriting Without Tears Style
. Initial Handwriting Instruction.