22 SPANISH Posters of useful Classroom Expressions.
Print Instructions Below!
1.¿ Cómo se dice …. en español ?
4. - Hola. - ¿Cómo estás?
6. El Cuaderno
7. Buenos Días
8. Buenas Tardes.
9. ¿ Qué pasa?
10. Más despacio, por favor.
11. Hago una pregunta.
15. El aula
16. ¿Puedo ir a mi taquilla ?
17. Que tenga un buen día.
18. Que tenga un buen fín de semana.
19. Gracias -De Nada
20. ¿Puedo ir al baño?
They are written in Spanish with English meaning written at the bottom.
They are colorful and would look great in your classroom!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
-Cadalina's Creative Casa
Want to be updated about FREEBIES, NEW Spanish Lessons, and Sales from my store? Become a follower! Look for the green star under my store name “Cadalina’s Creative Casa" at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower! That's It! Muchas Gracias :) I'm wishing you a wonderful school year and hope that my plans can help!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. And it really helps me know which products you love! Thanks so much for your support!
The PDF is poster sized and made to be printed at 24" x 36". You can print this out on a poster printer or you can use Adobe Acrobat's poster print function (you find it when you open the printer dialog) and piece it together.
How to Print a Poster on a Small Format Printer:
*I highly recommend using a dedicated poster printer for the best results. Check with your school district’s central office or local public library if you don’t already have one at your school.*
This method will print the poster in tiles on multiple sheets of smaller paper. I highly recommend printing this on cardstock.
1. Open file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free program) or Adobe Acrobat DC (pay program). The Preview app on a Mac will not work for this.
2. Open the Print Dialog (File > Print…) Mac (⌘ + P) Windows (CTRL + P)
3. Select Poster under Page Sizing and Handling (newer versions) or under Page Scaling (older versions)
4. Make sure that Tile Scale is set to 100% and set Overlap to .5 inches. (This will make it easier to put together after printing)
5. Click Print.
6. Cut off white margins (I would use the large chopper in the teachers lounge or a craft paper trimmer) and assemble with transparent tape or glue. Remember that there is a .5” overlap, so it’s okay to cut into the printed area. Also, if you plan on laminating the poster check the width of your laminator before completely assembling the posters so that you can laminate it in multiple jobs if necessary and assemble it after it’s laminated.
7. Display posters prominently and enjoy!
Keywords: Literacy Center , Reading in Español , Reading , Spanish , Books , Leer , Leyendo , Biography , Biographies , Music , Música , Printables , Worksheets , Literacy , Word Wall , Posters , Spanish Posters , Classroom Decor ,