Looking for a sample of this product? Check out THIS FREEBIE for just a taste of this full file
This file was updated 3/25/2017 to include all of the following:
Standard Color PDF
Standard Black and White PDF
Stick Color PDF
Stick Black and White PDF
Standard Color PNG files
Standard Black and White PNG files
Stick Color PNG files
Stick Black and White PNG files
I created this file to help teach my 3rd grade students about time signatures. Your students will have an easier time understanding how notes fit into 2/4 time using this manipulative.
This file includes quarter notes, quarter rests, paired eighth notes, single eighth notes, eighth rests, paired sixteenth notes, single sixteenth notes, sixteenth rests, 1 eighth note followed by 2 sixteenth notes, 2 sixteenth notes followed by 1 eighth note, half notes, and half rests.
In order to meet the needs of as many teachers as possible all the of the following syllables and names were included:
- Half Note: ta-a, ta-o, too, too-oo, du
- Quarter Note: ta, du
- Eighth Notes: ti-ti, ta-ti, ta-di, du-de
- Sixteenth Notes: ti-ri-ti-ri, ti-ka-ti-ka, ti-ki-ti-ki, ta-ki-ta-ki, ta-ka-di-mi, du-ta-de-ta
- 1 Eighth followed by 2 Sixteenth Notes: ti-ti-ri, ti-ti-ka, ti-ti-ki, ta-ti-ka, ta-di-mi, du-de-ta
- 2 Sixteenth Notes followed by 1 Eighth: ti-ri-ti, ti-ka-ti, ti-ki-ti, ta-ka-ti, ta-ka-di, du-ta-de
*Don't see what you use? Use the blank slides to make your own.
This file also includes both stick and standard notation. It also includes single page printing, double page printing (2 per page) and black and white versions
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward