Do you feel like getting your students to speak English is a constant struggle?
Have you used up all the resources you could think of and are now at a loss what to do next?
Are you wondering where to find real-life materials that would spark an engaging conversation in your ESL classroom?
Look no further!
25 Authentic Speaking Activities for Your ESL Classroom
will absolutely transform your conversation class!
Here is what you will find in this ebook:
- An introductory video that explains who this ebook is for and how to use it
- 25 picture prompts and 25 accompanying lesson plans with suggested teaching sequence and ideas
- word banks and related idioms/metaphors/high-frequency phrases
- sentence starters to help your beginner level students
- questions to start a classroom, group or one-on-one discussion
- a variety of writing/discussion activities
- lessons that are geared towards beginners and intermediate level English learners
- lessons that are perfect for the middle, high school, and adult learners
The conversation prompts are divided into 7 topics that roughly follow my Beginner ESL Teaching Checklist (you can find it in my store for frre) which has been hugely popular with students and teachers alike.
3. Shapes and colors
7. Free time
Just think: for $1 a day you have a whole month's (or more!) worth of speaking activities!
Are you ready for some conversation?