This 25 Days of Christmas Community Challenge Calendar can be printed and used in the 25 days leading up to Christmas to increase the holiday spirit or just simply incorporate some fun into your day! You can make a bulletin board with the calendar, project the challenges on your board, make small copies for each student, or use however works best for your classroom!
We've included TWO versions - a Christmas Calendar option, as well as a Christmas tree option. All challenges are the same, just in a different format. Additionally, we have also included a WINTER / HOLIDAY version where no mention of Christmas is made (however Santa and other Christmas characters / ideas are mentioned).
There are also EDITABLE VERSIONS of the Calendar option, so you can create your own challenge if you'd like, or if you need to make adjustments to ours.
This resource also includes the following four free downloads, which can be found in our store. The challenge has students using each of these resources, so we added them to the file for you for ease of use.
- Christmas Activities Resource
- Holiday Gift Tags
- Instagram Activity
- Thank You Note Activity
Examples of Challenges:
- "Make a list and check it twice! List the best presents you have ever GIVEN anyone. Share with your class and explain why it was so special to the recipient."
- "Pick a local group to write holiday cards to! Such as a homeless shelter, children’s hospital, or rest home!"
- "Mrs. Claus deserves a bit more credit. Write and give a persuasive speech explaining all that Mrs. Claus does and why she needs more recognition."
OTHER CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY RESOURCES FROM EB ACADEMIC CAMPS:
- 12 Days of Christmas Activities for Middle School & High School
- Gingerbread House for Sale - Descriptive Writing Activity
- Christmas Narrative Writing Unit for Middle School
- Complete Christmas Unit - "The Gift of the Magi"
- Christmas Countdown Daily Writing Prompts
- Christmas Whiteout Poetry Activity