PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource has 25 emergent readers - that's 175 printable pages for your students to practice reading "just right" books using sight words chosen from the Teachers' College high frequency word lists!
Books are for the following Sight Word (list B) : as, be, by, all, are, day, did, for, fun, get, got, had, has, her, him, too, was, ball, come, look, play, they, this, went, will.
- Includes follow-along touch dots to aid in tracking left to right.
- Two per page helps save paper when copying for the whole class.
- Inset pictures and text to allow for staples.
- Pictures help with context clues
- Writing practice page for each word.
- Each book builds on the previous books using simple and sometimes repetitive texts.
For more Sight Word Resources check out my Growing Bundle of Sight Word Activities: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Colorful-Sight-Words-Word-Wall-Words-Activities-GROWING-Bundle-List-A-C-3939134
Thank you so much for shopping at my TpT store. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at KoalaKdgTeacher@gmail.com
Janet Black for